The second in Debra Holland’s sweet historical romance Montana Sky Series has been named for Amazon’s Top 50 Best Love Stories list. Among the other honorees are Pulitzer-winning Michael Chabon and Margaret Mitchell for Gone With the Wind.
“I’m over the moon, disbelieving, humbled by being included in such impressive company, and very, very grateful,” says Debra. “Amazon picked a book per state, and Starry obviously represents Montana. Wow! What a wonderful early Valentine’s Day present!”
I am Debra’s writing teacher, editor, and mentor and couldn’t be more proud.
Read Debra’s blog to find out the juicy details on the development, launch, and success of Starry Montana Sky: http://drdebraholland.blogspot.com/
Search This Site
- Blog on New Title Releases
- Identity Theft—My Story & Ways to Protect You
- Snuggle & Read in This Cold Weather
- Three new opportunities for down-home reading
- Best-selling Author Parlays BookBub Ad to Bigger Sales
- Art is Not a Thing. It is a Way.
- Collaboration Between Writer Friends
- Making Ads and Amazon Rankings Work for You
- Mercury retrograde could affect your writing—and more
- Rye’s Reprieve, featuring a doctor with a secret in 1886 Montana
- Keeping the Love Alive (in your writing career)
- An Exciting, Atmospheric New Mystery
- There’s Something Healthy about Cats
- Inspiration for writers who aspire to be published
- The Publishing Market Changes; “Partnership” Takes on Importance
- 2014 November 01 Sale: 20 books at 99 cents each
- Launch Your Next Book From NaNoWriMo
- Metadata: Helping Readers Find You & Your Books
- Point of View: Vision of Writer & Character
- My New Best Seller: Cora Lee
Visit me on Facebook
Hey there! This post couldn’t be writen any better!
Reading through this post reminds me of my good old room mate!
He always kept talkng about this. I will forward this
page to him. Fairly certain hee will have a gokod read.
Many thanks for sharing!
Hi my friend! I want to say that this article is amazing,
great written and include approximately alll significant infos.
I would like to seee more posts like this .
Thanks for your replies to my post on Debra Holland. I’m not tech savvy but I do have my website with WordPress, and they offer lots of tech help. They even reply to emails.
Your style is really unique compared to other people I’ve read stuff from. Thank you for posting when you’ve got the opportunity,
Guess I will just bookmark this page.
Wonderful blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News. Do you have
any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Cheers
Hello! I simply would like to give you a big thumbs up for the great info
you have here on this post. I’ll be returning to your web site for more soon.
Howdy outstanding blog! Does running a blog like this take a large amount of work?
I’ve very little knowledge of programming however I was hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyways, should you have any suggestions or techniques for new blog owners please share. I know this is off subject but I just had to ask. Many thanks!
Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you can be a great author.
I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will
often come back sometime soon. I want to encourage you to ultimately continue your great job, have a nice day!