- “Sizzling Scenes: Setting, Scene Goal, and Sensory” seminar at the Romance Writers of America National Conference, Anaheim Marriott in Anaheim, CA, July 28, 2012; 4:30-5:30pm.
- “Writing Your First Novel/Short Story.” 10-week series Sept 20-Nov 29, 2012. Character, plot, POV, voice, setting, dialogue, sensory, query letter, and more. Location: Lake Forest, CA. For more info or to sign up, contact Lou at email@example.com RWA members, take $20 off the fee.
- “Genius Plotting: A Day-long Plotting Workshop”–Saturday Jan 19, 2013. Participants come away with a complete, plotted external story and an internal character arc of change, with both storylines dovetailed. Includes writing an effective synopsis. Contact OCC/RWA: http://www.occrwa.org/
Search This Site
- New Release
- Identity Theft—My Story & Ways to Protect You
- Snuggle & Read in This Cold Weather
- Three new opportunities for down-home reading
- Best-selling Author Parlays BookBub Ad to Bigger Sales
- Art is Not a Thing. It is a Way.
- Collaboration Between Writer Friends
- Making Ads and Amazon Rankings Work for You
- Mercury retrograde could affect your writing—and more
- Rye’s Reprieve, featuring a doctor with a secret in 1886 Montana
- Keeping the Love Alive (in your writing career)
- An Exciting, Atmospheric New Mystery
- There’s Something Healthy about Cats
- Inspiration for writers who aspire to be published
- The Publishing Market Changes; “Partnership” Takes on Importance
- 2014 November 01 Sale: 20 books at 99 cents each
- Launch Your Next Book From NaNoWriMo
- Metadata: Helping Readers Find You & Your Books
- Point of View: Vision of Writer & Character
- My New Best Seller: Cora Lee